This item has been shown 7 times.
This looks likea traditional Moroccan Berber enameled fibula.
Exact origin of this piece is unknown.
Possible region of origin: Berber, Morocco, North Africa
- Colors: enamel is done incolors of blue, green and yellow
- Metal: silver
- Purity of silver: unknown
- Markings: none found
- Approximate size overall: 3¼" x 6½"
- Approximate size of enameled triangular section: 3¼" x 4" x 3/8"
- Approximate length of spike at bottom: 1 7/8"
- This has a hole at the top to attach this to a chain or cord.
- Fibulas are used to hold sections of garments together.
- This could also be displayed as a piece of art.
Note: silver has toning and some dark spots and marks from age.
Payment is due within 5 days of listing end.
This item ships to a confirmed paypal address only.