This item has been shown 898 times.
62nd GRAMMY® Awards Signed Gibson Goddess Guitar: $1500
YOU ARE offerDING ON:
62nd GRAMMY® Awards Signed Gibson Goddess Guitar
The 62nd GRAMMY Awards® returned to STAPLES Center on Sunday, January 26, 2020. Some of the most compelling, talented women in music and entertainment performed, presented or were guests at the show. These incredible women took the time to sign this guitar for charity. This is truly a one-of-a-kind valuable piece and exciting addition to any collection.
A look at the signature list below will have you offerding in no time! GRAMMY® history was made on stage and now you can own a piece of it! offer today!
About the guitar:
Model: Goddess Les Paul
Serial #: 021470603
Finish/Color: Violet purple burst
Includes: Hard shell case
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A. Use the "Ask the seller a question" feature below.
Q. Is offerding open internationally?
A. Unless otherwise stipulated in the above description, offerding is open internationally.
Q. I've won the sale! What happens next?
A. The winning buyer will receive and invoice and payment instructions via . Payment must be in U.S. funds immediately at the time of purchase.
Q. What are the accepted methods of payment?
A. We accept the following methods of payment: PayPal.
Q. Will a receipt be provided?
A. Yes, a receipt for the final offer amount paid will be provided by Matchfire.
Q. Is there sales tax?
A. will calculate, collect, and remit sales tax on behalf of sellers, as applicable.
Q. Is this purchase tax deductible?
A. Please contact your personal tax advisor for more information on this issue.
Q. Does this item come with a Letter of Authenticity?
A. All tangible items with collectible value come with a Letter of Authenticity from MusiCares® or GRAMMY Museum®.
Q. What is the delivery process for tangible items?
A. Unless otherwise stipulated in the above description, items are shipped ground to U.S. buyers. International buyers are responsible for shipping cost plus any additional international shipping fees that apply including Customs, VAT (value added tax), duties, fees, tariffs, etc. which may be assessed and due upon delivery of item. The seller cannot pre-determine such fees and are not responsible for these additional costs.
Winning buyers must provide a physical address, phone number, and signature for delivery. Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
The GRAMMY charities are the two charitable arms of the Recording Academy (aka the GRAMMYs) — MusiCares Foundation® and the GRAMMY Museum®.
The GRAMMY Museum explores and celebrates the enduring legacies of all forms of music; the creative process; the art and technology of the recording process; and the history of the GRAMMY Awards, the premier recognition of recorded music accomplishment. MusiCares Foundation provides a safety net of critical financial assistance and services for music people in times of need.
About for Charity: A charity fundraiser platform that keeps on giving, for Charity has raised an impressive $1 billion dollars for nonprofit organizations in the United States and abroad. The platform launched in 2003 and has helped over 83 thousand nonprofit organizations architect and implement fundraising ideas and charity sales that engage over 197 million active buyers. The program gives online users from all over the world a chance to make a difference by shopping, selling, or donating on . for Charity and PayPal Giving Fund, a nonprofit partner, screen and certify participating nonprofits as well as process the donations from charity sales. From celebrity souvenirs to novelty items, for Charity has proven its versatility as a premier charity fundraiser platform. Learn more
- Matchfire, the sale manager, is performing a management service on behalf of and at direction of the selling party and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein.
- The purchaser/high buyer agrees to pay immediately upon purchase.
- Warranties: It is the buyer's responsibility to preview any item(s) and determine condition, originality and content. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, neither Matchfire or their employees, agents or contractors provide any warranties or guarantees express or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity or accuracy of condition, or defect, if any, of the item(s) to be saleed and will not be held responsible for discrepancies or inaccuracies in item descriptions provided, other than the warranties provided by the Seller.
- All items are sold as is.
- The charity denoted in the giving bar above (MusiCares or the GRAMMY Museum) will receive 100% of the winning offer on this item. The winning buyer will receive, in exchange for payment of the full offer price the item and/or experience described herein, under the terms described herein.
- By listing this sale I verify that I am the actual travel agent or travel provider and not a third party affiliate. The travel/accommodations in this sale will be booked directly through me and not an outside agency. I also verify that, other than the government taxes and related government fees stated within the listing description itself, there will be absolutely no additional fees, charges or after sale purchases associated with booking the travel within this listing.
- Barring unanticipated circumstances, the expected delivery time for items is 2-3 weeks after final payment is received and acknowledged.
- All offers are binding.
- All offers are in US dollars.
- This sale does not include any items or services that are not detailed above.
- Matchfire reserves the right to block a buyer for any reason including but not limited to, response, non-paying buyer, offer retractions, and recent offer history.
- Your participation in this sale constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
GRAMMY Museum® and the Museum logo are registered trademarks of the Recording Academy® and are used under license.
The contents and composition including layout, look and feel and coding on this page or any sale listing page, About Me Page, disclaimers, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) in whatever form or manner either graphic, text, or digital format or presentation of any language either actual or digital are the property of Matchfire or the other copyright holders represented hereon and may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, paraphrased, in whole or part for any purpose or reason whatsoever whether online or in a physical manner including storage to a computer system or storage device of any kind for republication or dissemination without the express written consent of Matchfire. To violate this copyright protection is illegal and Matchfire will pursue such violations vigorously.
© Copyright 2001-2020. All Rights Reserved.