|| Site Categories
|| Featured Items
Poodle, Spaghetti Trim, Ucagco
12" Exclusive Marble Inlay Beautiful Mirror Handmade Art Hallway Decor Gift E454 For Sale
This item has been shown 2 times.
12" Exclusive Marble Inlay Beautiful Mirror Handmade Art Hallway Decor Gift E454:
- Size: 12"x12" Inch
- Material: Marble & Semi Precious Inlay Stone
- Color: White
- Finished- Process of Making Marble Inlay
- We are inlaying semiprecious stones in three different colors of marble White Marble,Black Marble & green marble.
- The Marble used to inlay the semiprecious stone comes from city of Makrana, Rajasthan India.
- First we cut the marble in different shape example Round,Octagonal,rectangle,oval & square shape.
After cutting the marble we paint the surface of marble with Hina(red
Color) so we can sketch the geometry on the surface of Marble.
With the Help Of emery wheel we cut,polish & shape the semiprecious
in different forms of flowers,buds,leafs & stems all the cutting of
the semiprecious stones are manually cut by the artisans.
After cutting the semiprecious stones we assemble them to complete the
motif & then the semiprecious stones are placed on the surface of
marble so we can trace them on the surface of marble to make the exact
size of the cavities once the stones are traced we remove the stones
from the surface of marble & then manually we chisels the marble
with the diamond chisels & tungsten caroffere chisels once the
cavities are completed we place the semiprecious stone in the cavities
to check the depth of the stones.
we are fully sure that the stone fits well in the cavities we use
special kind glue to fix the semiprecious stones into the marble.
After completing the inlays into the marble we first rub the surface of
marble with sandstone & then we polish the surface of marble with
sandpaper which brings the natural shine on the surface of marble &
to the semiprecious stone & we use wax polish to make the surface
- Most interesting expect of this
pietre dure( marble inlay with hard stone) all the designs are made by
the artisans are purely an imagination of artist once made they cannot
make another one exactly the same it will look similar but will not be
- This beautiful art is a
dying art of Agra,India the artisans those make this beautiful art are
the descendants of those families who built the Tajmahal in 17 century
Tajmahal is a monument of love & you can easily see the artwork done
with the same technique on the walls of the Tajmahal.
I Invite you to come to Agra,India & visit the beautiful Tajmahal
& you will surely be impressed & we request you give us a chance
to show you the true handmade art of Agra by our artisans.
When you are purchasing this beautiful handmade Marble inlay art you
will always be happy because all the pcs made by our artisans with
love,hope & happiness.
- You will
always be enjoying the beautiful handmade marble inlay artwork secondly
you will be supporting the local artisans of Agra,India to keep this
beautiful dying art Alive.
- All the purchase benefits the artisans & the buyer as there is no middle men in selling & USE OF THE PRODUCT
- It is beautiful for decorative handmade Inlay Art add Royal Ambiance to your Home.
- You can use this as a Hotel, villa, home use & interior decorations, Wedding Occasion & Corporate Note
You Are Looking Something Customize, Let Us Know We Will Make For You
As Per Your Design, Size & Shape.
- Marble inlay handicrafts & other natural marble products are handmade products, colors of semiprecious stones & marble used may slightly vary from the image shown.
- equipment & accessories are used only for photography purpose which does not ship with the Shipping & Packaging
- For shipping we use DHL & FedEx
- Export packing sealed wooden, crate with foam plastic straps outside.
- If there is any Local Tax, Custom Duties or Vat at the destination, it will be paid by the Inspiration/Story Behind This Product
This beautiful art is a dying art of Agra,India the artisans those make
this beautiful art are the descendants of those families who built the
Tajmahal in 17 century Tajmahal is a monument of love & and one
of the seven wonders in the world you can easily see the artwork done
with the same technique on the walls of the Wish you a very happy day & Happy shopping
|| Shopping Cart
|| Recently Viewed
|| Latest Items